- Referenced in 53 articles
- powerful user-interface with relatively little effort, alleviating the need for a proof assistant ... uniform appearance for diverse proof assistants. par Proof General has a growing user base ... currently used for several interactive proof systems, including Coq, LEGO, and Isabelle. Support for others ... give a brief overview of what Proof General does and the philosophy behind it; technical...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- GeoThms -- a web system for Euclidean constructive geometry GeoThms is a web-based framework ... repository of geometrical constructions, figures and proofs. The GeoThms users can easily use/browse through existing ... functionalities, focusing on the interface solutions required for a system aimed at supporting studying...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- introduce three related concepts, those of: a proof movie, consisting of frames which record both ... ProofWeb system . ProofWeb uncouples the interaction with a PA via a web-interface ... uncouple the reviewing of a formal proof from the PA used to develop...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- rapid prototyping device user interfaces in PVS. We present PVSio-web which extends the simulation ... proof system with functionalities for rapid prototyping device user interfaces. The tool presents itself ... layout of the device user interface under development, specify interactive areas over the layout ... explore the behaviour of the formal user interface specification through point-and-click interactions...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Referee system (aka AetnaNova), accessible on the Web, ingests bodies of text which it either ... rejects as defective. The functionality of this proof verifier and the key issues ... already comprises over 1000 verified proofs, definitions, and ‘theories’.) The paper also discusses enhancements ... proof-by-structure, whose addition should make proofs lighter and more readable; an interface...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- Computerized Referee. The Referee system (aka AetnaNova), accessible on the Web, ingests bodies of text ... rejects as defective. The functionality of this proof verifier and the key issues ... already comprises over 1000 verified proofs, definitions, and ‘theories’.) The paper also discusses enhancements ... proof-by-structure, whose addition should make proofs lighter and more readable; an interface...
- Referenced in 1 article
- proof assistant. Orchard is a graphical user interface for manipulating opetopic cells. It provides ... opetopic proof system. I have moved everything to a web based version to make...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- check the steps in students’ mathematical proofs. Users write in a natural language, but mark ... This paper describes the Lurch Web Platform, a system of tools the authors have created ... desktop application to a web application. That system of tools is available on GitHub ... projects. It includes a web editor with mathematical typesetting, an interface for marking up documents...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 153 articles
- An Interactive Geometry Software. Besides support for dynamic...
- Referenced in 1888 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- COSTA is a research prototype which performs automatic...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- CUTE: a concolic unit testing engine for C...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- We present GCLC/WinGCLC -- a tool for visualizing geometrical...
- Referenced in 1921 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3296 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5369 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 442 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6343 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13488 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...