- Referenced in 1678 articles
- Awesome LLC) is a web-based hosting service for version control using...
- Referenced in 3100 articles
- currently maintain 251 data sets as a service to the machine learning community ... sets through our searchable interface. Our old web site is still available, for those...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- Pfam: clans, web tools and services. Pfam is a database of protein families that currently ... detail, together with the new associated web pages. Improvements to the range of Pfam ... first set of Pfam web services that allow programmatic access to the database and associated ... also presented. Pfam is available on the web in the UK (http://www.sanger.ac.uk/Software/Pfam/),...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- calculus for orchestration of web services. We introduce COWS (Calculus for Orchestration of Web Services ... facto standard language for orchestration of web services. COWS combines in an original ... modelling imperative and orchestration constructs, e.g. web services, flow graphs, fault and compensation handlers...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- This paper presents Web Service Analysis Tool (WSAT), a tool for analyzing and verifying composite ... web service designs, with the state of the art model checking techniques. Web services ... communicating via XML messages. Communication among web services is asynchronous, and it is supported ... store incoming messages. Data transmission among web services is standardized via XML, and the specification...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- areas including robotics, security protocols, web-services, etc. For example, security specifications involving anonymity...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2) is a web service that provides secure, resizable compute capacity ... cloud. It is designed to make web-scale cloud computing easier ... developers. Amazon EC2’s simple web service interface allows you to obtain and configure capacity...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- programmatic access in the form of Web services. Bioinformatics scientists will need to orchestrate these ... Web services in workflows as part of their analyses. Results: The Taverna project has developed...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- caching, messaging, transactions, and a full web services stack. It offers full support and deployment ... included for many popular Java EE 7 web-based frameworks, including Spring, Spring Web Flow...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- BPEL2oWFN translates a web service expressed in WS-BPEL (Web Service Business Process Execution Language...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- level protocol descriptions, work-flow specifications, web services, device drivers, and protocols in the core...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- problem, we have developed the PDB2PQR web service (http://agave.wustl.edu/pdb2pqr/). This server automates many...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- clouds. Eucalyptus is a set of web services, modeled after and compatible with Amazon ... Web Services (AWS). Written mostly in Java, Eucalyptus integrates components from over 100 open source...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- PiDuce- A project for experimenting web services technologies The PiDuce project comprises a programming language ... distributed runtime environment devised for experimenting Web services technologies by relying on solid theories about ... WSDL, thus enabling interoperability with existing Web services.We thoroughly describe the PiDuce project: the programming...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- annotations of the interacting proteins. A web service allows direct computational access to retrieve interaction...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- standalone Perl version and a SOAP Web Service [J. Snell, D. Tidwell and P. Kulchenko ... Programming Web Services with SOAP, 1st edn. O’Reilly Publishers, Sebastopol, CA, http://www.w3.org/TR/soap/]...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- TulaFale: a security tool for web services. Web services security specifications are typically expressed...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- SWORD: A developer toolkit for web service composition. The formidable problem of automatic or semi ... automatic composition of existing Web services is the subject of much current attention. We address ... composition of a class of web services including “information-providing” services. In SWORD, a service ... kinds of queries supported by typical Web services and thus result in simplicity and efficiency...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- tool for model-based verification of web service compositions and choreography. In this paper ... based approach to verifying compositions of web service implementations. The tool supports verification of properties ... implementation, testing and deployment of web service compositions can be eased through the understanding...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- purpose of this web is to provide the support services for users of ADIC software...