- Referenced in 1807 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 611 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 1642 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 536 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- Paramils: an automatic algorithm configuration framework. The identification...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- RKC: An explicit solver for parabolic PDEs. An...
- Referenced in 1408 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- The Boolean Satisfiability Problem (SAT) is a well...
- Referenced in 416 articles
- PRISM: Probabilistic symbolic model checker. In this paper...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- AmberTools is a set of programs for biomolecular...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- Smalltalk is an object-oriented, dynamically typed, reflective...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- Constraint-Based Local Search. The ubiquity of combinatorial...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- STAN is a domain-independent planner developed within...
- Referenced in 712 articles
- Spin is a popular open-source software tool...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- Pajek -- analysis and visualization of large networks. Pajek...
- Referenced in 590 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 2583 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...