- Referenced in 22 articles
- representations and irreducible characters of finite Coxeter groups, and for retrieving information such ... subpackage provides 12 additional procedures for manipulating weights and characters of irreducible representations of semisimple...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 3154 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 1904 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3296 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 139 articles
- MuPAD consists of a powerful symbolic engine, a...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 636 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 314 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1970 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1504 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- An introduction to the Group Theory Language, Cayley...
- Referenced in 164 articles
- LiE is the name of a software package...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- Graphviz is open source graph visualization software. Graph...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- Problems in interaction with the computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 2766 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...