- Referenced in 244 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 666 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 370 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 1649 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5199 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 252 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 6090 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12640 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 547 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 419 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 575 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 222 articles
- A collection of electronically available data instances for...
- Referenced in 8836 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 741 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1743 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1441 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 903 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...