- Referenced in 22 articles
- Function Networks, Markov Random Fields, Weighted Constraint Satisfaction Problems, Weighted Max-SAT, Quadratic Pseudo-Boolean...
- Referenced in 242 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 2876 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 611 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 536 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 561 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- Paramils: an automatic algorithm configuration framework. The identification...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- The RelView-System is an interactive tool for...
- Referenced in 665 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- In this paper we present a new randomized...
- Referenced in 472 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- CP-nets (Condition Preference Nets) is a tool...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- Smalltalk is an object-oriented, dynamically typed, reflective...
- Referenced in 393 articles
- WordNet® is a large lexical database of English...