- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 169 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1970 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 412 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 407 articles
- WordNet® is a large lexical database of English...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- ANTLR (ANother Tool for Language Recognition) is a...
- Referenced in 184 articles
- SDPA (SemiDefinite Programming Algorithm)” is one of the...
- Referenced in 3379 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- Description (homepage): SVMlight is an implementation of Vapnik...
- Referenced in 2766 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 320 articles
- Bioconductor provides tools for the analysis and comprehension...
- Referenced in 488 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- R package car: Companion to Applied Regression , This...
- Referenced in 283 articles
- alr3: Data to accompany Applied Linear Regression 3rd...
- Referenced in 329 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...
- Referenced in 832 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 1033 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...