- Referenced in 12 articles
- implemented a characteristic-wise, finite-difference, weighted essentially nonoscillatory (WENO) scheme using the full characteristic ... equations to achieve fifth-order accuracy in space. For time integration we use the method ... capability to easily swap hydrodynamics solvers, reconstruction methods, and physics modules. In addition to WENO...
- Referenced in 6041 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12477 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- Clawpack stands for “Conservation Laws Package” and was...
- Referenced in 1598 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 1422 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- A sequel to AUSM II: AUSM + -up for...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- Pyclaw: accessible, extensible, scalable tools for wave propagation...
- Referenced in 582 articles
- The HLLE (Harten, Lax, van Leer and...
- Referenced in 797 articles
- Riemann solver to solve the time-dependent one...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- SharpClaw is a library of Fortran routines designed...
- Referenced in 174 articles
- Chemotaxis: approximation of PDEs models (parabolic, hyperbolic and...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- WENOCLAW: A higher order wave propagation method. Many...
- Referenced in 239 articles
- Flux-corrected transport. I. SHASTA, a fluid transport...