- Referenced in 634 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 2948 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- HYPENS is an open source tool to simulate...
- Referenced in 2986 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5168 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 12477 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 299 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 8728 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1714 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- ALBERTA is an Adaptive multiLevel finite element toolbox...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- KRONOS is a tool developed with the aim...
- Referenced in 602 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- Description (homepage): SVMlight is an implementation of Vapnik...
- Referenced in 533 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- R package coda: Output analysis and diagnostics for...
- Referenced in 488 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- Snoopy is a software tool to design and...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- spatstat: Spatial Point Pattern analysis, model-fitting, simulation...