- Referenced in 485 articles
- part of the paper we consider the problem of dynamically apportioning resources among ... theoretic setting. We show that the multiplicative weight-update Littlestone-Warmuth rule can be adapted ... considerably more general class of learning problems. We show how the resulting learning algorithm ... applied to a variety of problems, including gambling, multiple-outcome prediction, repeated games, and prediction...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- trust region technique for the maximum weight clique problem A new simple generalization ... Motzkin-Straus theorem for the maximum weight clique problem is formulated and directly proved. Within ... benchmark graphs and various random maximum weight clique problem instances...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- paper, we address the MKL problem through a weighted 2-norm regularization formulation with ... additional constraint on the weights that encourages sparse kernel combinations. Apart from learning the combination ... solve a standard SVM optimization problem, where the kernel is defined as a linear combination...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- modeled in terms of weighted unoriented graphs, this problem amounts to static graph mapping. This ... multi-level methods. Scotch can map any weighted process graph onto any weighted target graph...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- structuring; Management of complex problems involving qualitative value scores and weights; Interactive sensitivity and robustness...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- Analysis (GRA), UTility Additive (UTA), and Ordered Weighted Averaging (OWA). The existing MADM methods ... making problems of the manufacturing environment are proposed. The concept of integrated weights is introduced...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- Markov Random Fields, Weighted Constraint Satisfaction Problems, Weighted Max-SAT, Quadratic Pseudo-Boolean Optimization...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- problem of finding a cut of maximum weight in a weighted graph ... basic semidefinite relaxation of the Max-Cut problem, which has to be done several times...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- four classes of MaxSat problems including the most general weighted partial class. Unlike most other ... MaxHS can accept floating point weights. Represent your optimization problem as a set of soft...
- Referenced in 243 articles
- different than the sum of weights of the other (partial match). Because of this ... based on the solution for the Transportation problem as described in  Please...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- blossom algorithm for solving minimum-weight perfect-matching problems and we present computational results...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- maximum satisfiability (MAX-SAT) problem, especially the weighted version, has extensive applications. Weighted...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- wide array of hard optimization problems. Scatter search constructs new trial solutions by combining ... that proves effective when searching for optimal weight values in a multilayer neural network. Through...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- search heuristic for the maximum weight independent set problem. This paper presents a hybrid iterated ... algorithm for the maximum weight independent set (MWIS) problem, a generalization of the classical maximum ... independent set problem. Two efficient neighborhood structures are proposed and they are explored using ... best heuristics for the maximum weight clique problem. The results also show that the hybrid...
- Referenced in 208 articles
- points for a general nonlinear multicriteria optimization problem. Such points collectively capture the trade ... property which the popular method of minimizing weighted combinations of objective functions lacks. Further, this...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- certain associated Hamiltonian or symplectic generalized eigenvalue problems. Utilizing an embedding technique, the package also ... conditioned with respect to inversion. Cross-weighting or correlated noise is handled directly. Both system ... Ward’s balancing for the generalized eigenvalue problem are available to improve condition and accuracy...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- single function which calculates the weighted length of a polynomial. All components of the algorithm ... needs of specific problems by adjusting the weighted length. Its first implementation was made...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- approximate GCD problem of multiple univariate polynomials in the weighted 2-norm. Backward error minimization...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- proposed model to the problem of obtaining the weight of each network in a ensemble...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- that minimize the sum of the squared weighted orthogonal distances from a set of observations ... solve the nonlinear ordinary least squares problem. The procedure has application to curve and surface ... nonlinear ordinary least squares problem. The package allows a general weighting scheme, provides for finite...