- Referenced in 4 articles
- delivered data is indispensable for security-sensitive Wireless Sensor Networks (WSN). Unfortunately, conventional security approaches ... proposed hybrid security system, called energy-efficient Hybrid Intrusion Prohibition (eHIP) system, combines intrusion prevention ... secure Cluster-based WSN (CWSN). The eHIP system consists of Authentication-based Intrusion Prevention ... customized according to the relative importance of information contained in control messages and sensed data...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- begun to use advanced technologies such as wireless sensor networks and robotic trams equipped with ... order to not lose valuable time and information. Performing such evaluations requires scientists to rely ... well-defined methodology for sharing information and appropriate tool support. This work presents the Data ... knowledge about data processes in remote sensing systems through the use of decision trees...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- ARfit is a collection of Matlab modules for...
- Referenced in 1835 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 182 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 6112 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12661 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 420 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- This paper presents the design and implementation of...
- Referenced in 8873 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 676 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 486 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 424 articles
- PRISM: Probabilistic symbolic model checker. In this paper...
- Referenced in 517 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 267 articles
- Programming Perl. Perl is a language for easily...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- PISA consists of two parts: PISA is a...