- Referenced in 2 articles
- Symbolic trajectory evaluation for word-level verification: theory and implementation. Symbolic trajectory evaluation ... designs. Existing implementations of STE reason at the level of bits, allowing signals ... derived automatically from register-transfer level descriptions, and how a model checker for the general ... discuss several implementation issues, including how word-level circuits can be symbolically simulated using...
- Referenced in 1 article
- triples or XML, including the word-level alignment with the surface form, as well ... different applications for information extraction and automatic reasoning...
- Referenced in 1 article
- CharacterBERT: Reconciling ELMo and BERT for Word-Level Open-Vocabulary Representations From Characters ... characters and the efficiency of full words, using predefined wordpiece vocabularies from the general domain ... focus from the word level to the subword level, making the models conceptually more complex ... same time producing robust, word-level and open-vocabulary representations...
- Referenced in 558 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 508 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- BLAST (Berkeley Lazy Abstraction Software verification Tool) is...
- Referenced in 148 articles
- Yices is an efficient SMT solver that decides...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- Why3 is a platform for deductive program verification...
- Referenced in 152 articles
- The CUDD package provides functions to manipulate Binary...
- Referenced in 1155 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 562 articles
- Z3 is a high-performance theorem prover being...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- KLEE: Unassisted and Automatic Generation of High-Coverage...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- MiniZinc is a medium-level constraint modelling language...
- Referenced in 579 articles
- Chaff:engineering an efficient SAT solver. Boolean Satisfiability...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- Cpachecker with sequential combination of explicit-state analysis...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- Boogie: An Intermediate Verification Language. Boogie is an...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- CVC4 is an efficient open-source automatic theorem...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- The mathsat5 SMT solver. MathSAT is a long...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- Proteus: a hierarchical portfolio of solvers and transformations...
- Referenced in 1148 articles
- C4.5: programs for machine learning. (C4.5 has been...