- Referenced in 11 articles
- goal, ANTBAL looks for solutions that smooth the workload among workstations, which is an important...
- Referenced in 1 article
- novel warp-balancing heuristic designed to smooth the workload among warps without the need...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- found, while exploiting high-order accuracy in smooth regions. A task-based parallelism model allows ... largest supercomputers for problems with a heterogeneous workload over disparate spatial and temporal scales...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- We introduce a well-developed Newton iterative (truncated...
- Referenced in 1325 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 1584 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 2773 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 468 articles
- METIS is a set of serial programs for...
- Referenced in 690 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 1531 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 978 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 142 articles
- ParMETIS is an MPI-based parallel library that...
- Referenced in 1099 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 488 articles
- Knapsack problems are the simplest NP-hard problems...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- The GNU Scientific Library (GSL) is a numerical...
- Referenced in 297 articles
- A sequel to AUSM II: AUSM + -up for...