- Referenced in 1 article
- evaluation technique used to limit the wrapping effect in interval computations...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- evolutionary algorithms, have been shown to be effective, but often the setting up of such ... data-driven model parameter optimisation that wraps and standardises several existing open-source tools...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- A C++ class library for extended scientific computing...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- FORTRAN-SC ist eine vollständig implementierte Erweiterung von...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- PROFIL (Programmer’s Runtime Optimized Fast Interval Library...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 496 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 464 articles
- INTLAB is the Matlab toolbox for reliable computing...
- Referenced in 488 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 520 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- DOLFIN is a C++/Python library that functions...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- RSolver is a program for solving quantified inequality...
- Referenced in 320 articles
- The convex hull of a point set P...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- Safety verification of hybrid systems by constraint propagation...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- FADBAD++ implements the forward, backward and Taylor methods...