- Referenced in 6 articles
- Direct products of the above groups. • Wreath products of the above groups with ﬁnite groups...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- hierarchically by directly constructing substructures of wreath products, the so called cascade products...
- Referenced in 3221 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 3363 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 655 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 2033 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 421 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- Automatic Symmetry Reduction for the SPIN Model Checker...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- An introduction to the Group Theory Language, Cayley...
- Referenced in 721 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 320 articles
- Our current automated deduction system Otter is designed...
- Referenced in 727 articles
- Spin is a popular open-source software tool...
- Referenced in 228 articles
- finite model-finder Mace4. Mace4 is a program...
- Referenced in 4285 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- Symmetric Spin We give a detailed description of...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- AutomGrp–GAP package for computations in self-similar...