- Referenced in 310 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 1701 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5369 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 442 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6343 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13488 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 9832 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1974 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1508 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 697 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 415 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 942 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- Clawpack stands for “Conservation Laws Package” and was...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 551 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 208 articles
- Analyze your data and improve your products and...