- Referenced in 127 articles
- simplest example being the Riemann zeta function. Two of the seven Clay Mathematics Million Dollar...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- plus a few nonelementary special functions (gamma, zeta, etc.), and has utilities for arbitrary-precision...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- specifically designed to work with L-functions of motivic origin with an arbitrary number ... includes examples of computations with Riemann zeta-function; Dirichlet L-functions of Dirichlet characters ... Dedekind zeta-function of a number field; L-functions associated to (H1 of) curves ... modular forms and Shintani’s zeta-function...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- Zeta provides methods for computing topological zeta functions arising from the enumeration of subalgebras, ideals ... methods used, see [1,2,3]. Zeta is distributed as a Python-package...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Singular library reszeta.lib: for topological zeta-function and some other applications of desingularization...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- /private/*.c files and recompile).The overloaded functions sum, min, and max only work ... this can be adjusted in @mp/rand.mA zeta function using m arithmetic is provided, whereas native...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- formulas for the Igusa local zeta function. At last we use the implemented programs...
RIEMANN ZETA FUNCTION
- Referenced in 1 article
- program for computing the Riemann zeta function for complex argument. Nature of problem: The series ... requires the evaluation of the Zeta function zeta(s) for real argument. However, important mathematical...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- Functions to Compute Compositional Turnover Using Zeta Diversity. Functions to compute compositional turnover using zeta ... multiple assemblages. The package includes functions to compute zeta-diversity for a specific number ... assemblages. It also includes functions to explain how zeta-diversity varies with distance and with...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- type-checked by the Java-based ZeTa-System. HOL-Z then allows for the formal ... proof obligations resulting from refinement statements for functional and data refinement...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- arising as the integral of a rational function with algebraic number coefficients over a region ... between a class of periods called multiple zeta values and congruences for rational numbers modulo...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Algorithm 666. CHABIS: A mathematical software package for...
- Referenced in 1828 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- A Maple package for the decomposition of certain...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- Fast library for number theory: an introduction. We...
- Referenced in 2957 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- HURRY: An acceleration algorithm for scalar sequences and...