- Referenced in 42 articles
- environment, such as Hall-Littlewood functions, zonal polynomials, or Macdonald’s two-parameter symmetric functions...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- Algorithm AS 94. Coefficients of the zonal polynomials...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Polynomials, in particular Jack Polynomials, Schur Polynomials, Zonal Polynomials and Quaternionic Polynomials...
- Referenced in 6075 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12557 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- Algorithm 661 QSHEP3D: Quadratic Shepard method for trivariate...
- Referenced in 8776 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1741 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Algorithm 772: STRIPACK: Delaunay triangulation and Voronoi diagram...
- Referenced in 903 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 1218 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 2625 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 501 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 486 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 428 articles
- FLUENT is a Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) code...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- Algorithm 407 — DIFSUB for solution of ordinary differential...
- Referenced in 2386 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- elsA is a multi-application CFD simulation platform...