- Referenced in 29 articles
- CLUCalc is a freely available software tool for...
- Referenced in 564 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- CoCoALib: A C++ library for computations in commutative...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- Two codes are discussed, COLAMD and SYMAMD, that...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- In this paper we describe COMPAS -- the open...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- COMPlib: COnstraint matrix-optimization problem library–a collection...
- Referenced in 1526 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- CsegGraph: a graph colouring instance generator. The implementation...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- C-XSC. A programming environment for verified scientific...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- A C++ class library for extended scientific computing...
- Referenced in 227 articles
- Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) is becoming an increasingly...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- As modern programming methodologies migrate from computer science...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- eigifp is a MATLAB program for computing a...
- Referenced in 149 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Fermat is a computer algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- FFPACK: finite field linear algebra package. The FFLAS...
- Referenced in 226 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- Algorithm 839: FIAT, a new paradigm for computing...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- We present a number of application program interfaces...