- Referenced in 48 articles
- GRTensor II is a computer algebra package for...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- homalg: a meta-package for homological algebra. The...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- JaVis: A UML-Based Visualization and Debugging Environment...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- KASH/KANT is a computer algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- KILLING - an algebraic computational package for Lie algebras...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- KnotPlot is a program to visualize and manipulate...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- rief information on new features of KORALZ version...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- Kronecker is a package for Magma computer algebra...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- M4RI is a library for fast arithmetic with...
- Referenced in 1776 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3055 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5220 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6129 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12721 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 549 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 139 articles
- MuPAD consists of a powerful symbolic engine, a...
- Referenced in 579 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 155 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...