- Referenced in 130 articles
- R package forecast: Forecasting functions for time series...
- Referenced in 682 articles
- The University of Florida Sparse Matrix Collection. We...
- Referenced in 474 articles
- The Mizar System is the only implementation of...
- Referenced in 290 articles
- Numerical Mathematics - NewtonLib. Software repository for Peter Deuflhards...
- Referenced in 1462 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 628 articles
- Iterative methods for optimization This book gives an...
- Referenced in 2577 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- hfloat (for huge floats) is a library package...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- The GNU Scientific Library (GSL) is a numerical...
- Referenced in 381 articles
- Chebfun is a collection of algorithms and a...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- XSummer - transcendental functions and symbolic summation in form...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- Sigma is a Mathematica package that can handle...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- BESSELINT is a Matlab program to integrate arbitrary...
- Referenced in 3974 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 143 articles
- Welcome to the LMFDB, the database of L...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- Embarcadero Delphi is a programming language and software...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- The posets Package. The posets package contains 41...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- forecast: Forecasting functions for time series and linear...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- Algorithm 524: MP, A Fortran Multiple-Precision Arithmetic...