- Referenced in 287 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 300 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 1654 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 377 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1776 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5220 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 399 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6129 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12721 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- MATSLISE is a graphical MATLAB software package for...
- Referenced in 155 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- Failing model checking runs should be accompanied by...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- Algorithm 835: MultRoot - a Matlab package for computing...
- Referenced in 139 articles
- MuPAD consists of a powerful symbolic engine, a...
- Referenced in 420 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- We introduce a well-developed Newton iterative (truncated...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- Description of a FORTRAN 77 implementation of the...