- Referenced in 30 articles
- We present GCLC/WinGCLC -- a tool for visualizing geometrical...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- We present a recently developed Maple-based “GeM...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- HURRY: An acceleration algorithm for scalar sequences and...
- Referenced in 639 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 300 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 184 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 1654 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- In the paper we present LGS -- a geometric...
- Referenced in 377 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1776 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3055 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5220 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6129 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12721 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 155 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 549 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...