- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 98 articles
- Algorithm 835: MultRoot - a Matlab package for computing...
- Referenced in 561 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- NTL is a high-performance, portable C++ library...
- Referenced in 595 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- PERUSE: An interactive system for mathematical programs This...
- Referenced in 216 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 297 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- The author gives a MATHEMATICA package for finding...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- qZeil is a Mathematica implementation of q-analogues...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- A library for real solving polynomial systems of...
- Referenced in 740 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- Computing matrix representations. Let G be a finite...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- Maple package for aiding the discovery and proof...