R package ecodist: Dissimilarity-based functions for ecological analysis: Dissimilarity-based analysis functions including ordination and Mantel test functions, intended for use with spatial and community data.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Ron Wehrens; Johannes Kruisselbrink: Flexible Self-Organizing Maps in kohonen 3.0 (2018) not zbMATH
- Emily, Mathieu; Hitte, Christophe; Mom, Alain: SMILE: a novel dissimilarity-based procedure for detecting sparse-specific profiles in sparse contingency tables (2016)
- Edzer Pebesma; Roger Bivand; Paulo Ribeiro: Software for Spatial Statistics (2015) not zbMATH
- Swenson, Nathan G.: Functional and phylogenetic ecology in R (2014)
- Székely, Gábor J.; Rizzo, Maria L.: Partial distance correlation with methods for dissimilarities (2014)
- Jan de Leeuw; Patrick Mair: Multidimensional Scaling Using Majorization: SMACOF in R (2009) not zbMATH
- Sarah Goslee; Dean Urban: The ecodist Package for Dissimilarity-based Analysis of Ecological Data (2007) not zbMATH
- Thomas Kneib; Thomas Petzoldt: Introduction to the Special Volume on ”Ecology and Ecological Modeling in R” (2007) not zbMATH