Spinors: a Mathematica package for doing spinor calculus in general relativity. The Spinors software is a Mathematica package which implements 2-component spinor calculus as devised by Penrose for General Relativity in dimension 3+1. The Spinors software is part of the xAct system, which is a collection of Mathematica packages to do tensor analysis by computer. In this paper we give a thorough description of Spinors and present practical examples of use.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Markus B. Fröb: FieldsX - An extension package for the xAct tensor computer algebra suite to include fermions, gauge fields and BRST cohomology (2020) arXiv
- Kulyabov, D. S.; Korol’kova, A. V.; Sevast’yanov, L. A.: New features in the second version of the Cadabra computer algebra system (2019)
- Prabhu, Kartik; Wald, Robert M.: Canonical energy and Hertz potentials for perturbations of Schwarzschild spacetime (2018)
- Gasperín, Edgar; Valiente Kroon, Juan A.: Perturbations of the asymptotic region of the Schwarzschild-de Sitter spacetime (2017)
- Belitsky, A. V.; Hohenegger, S.; Korchemsky, G. P.; Sokatchev, E.; Zhiboedov, A.: Event shapes in (\mathcalN= 4) super-Yang-Mills theory (2014)
- Nutma, Teake: \textitxTras: a field-theory inspired \textitxActpackage for Mathematica (2014)
- Gómez-Lobo, Alfonso García-Parrado; Martín-García, José M.: \textitSpinors: a Mathematica package for doing spinor calculus in general relativity (2012)