Precise numerical evaluation of the two loop sunrise graph master integrals in the equal mass case. We present a double precision routine in Fortran for the precise and fast numerical evaluation of the two Master Integrals (MIs) of the equal mass two-loop sunrise graph for arbitrary momentum transfer in d=2 and d=4 dimensions. The routine implements the accelerated power series expansions obtained by solving the corresponding differential equations for the MIs at their singular points. With a maximum of 22 terms for the worst case expansion a relative precision of better than a part in 10 15 is achieved for arbitrary real values of the momentum transfer.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Heinrich, Gudrun: Collider physics at the precision frontier (2021)
- Lee, Roman N.; Smirnov, Alexander V.; Smirnov, Vladimir A.: Solving differential equations for Feynman integrals by expansions near singular points (2018)
- Lee, Roman N.; Smirnov, Alexander V.; Smirnov, Vladimir A.: Evaluating `elliptic’ master integrals at special kinematic values: using differential equations and their solutions via expansions near singular points (2018)
- Georgoudis, Alessandro; Zhang, Yang: Two-loop integral reduction from elliptic and hyperelliptic curves (2015)
- Müller-Stach, Stefan; Weinzierl, Stefan; Zayadeh, Raphael: A second-order differential equation for the two-loop sunrise graph with arbitrary masses (2012)
- Bonciani, R.; Ferroglia, A.; Gehrmann, T.; Von Manteuffel, A.; Studerus, C.: Two-loop leading color corrections to heavy-quark pair production in the gluon fusion channel (2011)
- Pozzorini, S.; Remiddi, E.: Precise numerical evaluation of the two loop sunrise graph master integrals in the equal mass case (2006)