RNAfold 2.1.8: Calculate minimum free energy secondary structures and partition function of RNAs. The program reads RNA sequences from stdin, calculates their minimum free energy (mfe) structure and prints to stdout the mfe structure in bracket notation and its free energy. If the −p option was given it also computes the partition function (pf) and base pairing probability matrix, and prints the free energy of the thermodynamic ensemble, the frequency of the mfe structure in the ensemble, and the ensemble diversity to stdout. ...
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Li, Thomas J. X.; Burris, Christie S.; Reidys, Christian M.: The block spectrum of RNA pseudoknot structures (2019)
- Li, Thomas J. X.; Reidys, Christian M.: The rainbow spectrum of RNA secondary structures (2018)
- Banderier, Cyril; Drmota, Michael: Formulae and asymptotics for coefficients of algebraic functions (2015)
- Poznanović, Svetlana; Heitsch, Christine E.: Asymptotic distribution of motifs in a stochastic context-free grammar model of RNA folding (2014)
- Clote, Peter; Ponty, Yann; Steyaert, Jean-Marc: Expected distance between terminal nucleotides of RNA secondary structures (2012)