RNAsubopt 2.1.8: calculate suboptimal secondary structures of RNAs. reads RNA sequences from stdin and (in the default −e mode) calculates all suboptimal secondary structures within a user defined energy range above the minimum free energy (mfe). It prints the suboptimal structures in dot−bracket notation followed by the energy in kcal/mol to stdout. Be careful, the number of structures returned grows exponentially with both sequence length and energy range. ...
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Li, Thomas J. X.; Burris, Christie S.; Reidys, Christian M.: The block spectrum of RNA pseudoknot structures (2019)
- Li, Thomas J. X.; Reidys, Christian M.: The rainbow spectrum of RNA secondary structures (2018)
- Bayegan, Amir H.; Clote, Peter: An IP algorithm for RNA folding trajectories (2017)
- Banderier, Cyril; Drmota, Michael: Formulae and asymptotics for coefficients of algebraic functions (2015)
- Poznanović, Svetlana; Heitsch, Christine E.: Asymptotic distribution of motifs in a stochastic context-free grammar model of RNA folding (2014)
- Clote, Peter; Ponty, Yann; Steyaert, Jean-Marc: Expected distance between terminal nucleotides of RNA secondary structures (2012)