R package corrplot: Visualization of a correlation matrix. The corrplot package is a graphical display of a correlation matrix, confidence interval. It also contains some algorithms to do matrix reordering.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Gero Szepannek: An Overview on the Landscape of R Packages for Credit Scoring (2020) arXiv
- Roustant, Olivier; Padonou, Espéran; Deville, Yves; Clément, Aloïs; Perrin, Guillaume; Giorla, Jean; Wynn, Henry: Group kernels for Gaussian process metamodels with categorical inputs (2020)
- Agostinelli, Claudio; Valdora, Marina; Yohai, Victor J.: Initial robust estimation in generalized linear models (2019)
- Kuan-Hao Chao, Yi-Wen Hsiao, Yi-Fang Lee, Chien-Yueh Lee, Liang-Chuan Lai, Mong-Hsun Tsai, Tzu-Pin Lu, Eric Y. Chuang: RNASeqR: an R package for automated two-group RNA-Seq analysis workflow (2019) arXiv
- Ramasubramanian, Karthik; Singh, Abhishek: Machine learning using R. With time series and industry-based use cases in R (2019)
- Mair, Patrick: Modern psychometrics with R (2018)
- Papastamoulis, Panagiotis: Overfitting Bayesian mixtures of factor analyzers with an unknown number of components (2018)
- Rao, Marepalli B. (ed.); Rao, C. R. (ed.): Computational statistics with R (2014)
- Kuhn, Max; Johnson, Kjell: Applied predictive modeling (2013)