GSGPEs: a MATLAB code for computing the ground state of systems of Gross-Pitaevskii equations. GSGPEs is a Matlab/GNU Octave suite of programs for the computation of the ground state of systems of Gross-Pitaevskii equations. It can compute the ground state in the defocusing case, for any number of equations with harmonic or quasi-harmonic trapping potentials, in spatial dimension one, two or three. The computation is based on a spectral decomposition of the solution into Hermite functions and direct minimization of the energy functional through a Newton-like method with an approximate line-search strategy.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Caliari, Marco; Zuccher, Simone: A fast time splitting finite difference approach to Gross-Pitaevskii equations (2021)
- Kochetov, Bogdan A.: Mutual transitions between stationary and moving dissipative solitons (2019)
- Antoine, Xavier; Tang, Qinglin; Zhang, Yong: A preconditioned conjugated gradient method for computing ground states of rotating dipolar Bose-Einstein condensates via kernel truncation method for dipole-dipole interaction evaluation (2018)
- Danaila, Ionut; Protas, Bartosz: Computation of ground states of the Gross-Pitaevskii functional via Riemannian optimization (2017)
- Marco Caliari, Simone Zuccher: INFFTM: Fast evaluation of 3d Fourier series in MATLAB with an application to quantum vortex reconnections (2016) arXiv
- Vergez, Guillaume; Danaila, Ionut; Auliac, Sylvain; Hecht, Frédéric: A finite-element toolbox for the stationary Gross-Pitaevskii equation with rotation (2016)
- Antoine, Xavier; Duboscq, Romain: Modeling and computation of Bose-Einstein condensates: stationary states, nucleation, dynamics, stochasticity (2015)
- Antoine, Xavier; Duboscq, Romain: Robust and efficient preconditioned Krylov spectral solvers for computing the ground states of fast rotating and strongly interacting Bose-Einstein condensates (2014)
- Antoine, Xavier; Duboscq, Romain: GPELab, a Matlab toolbox to solve Gross-Pitaevskii equations. I: Computation of stationary solutions (2014)
- Caliari, Marco; Rainer, Stefan: GSGPEs: a MATLAB code for computing the ground state of systems of Gross-Pitaevskii equations (2013)
- Caliari, Marco; Ostermann, Alexander; Rainer, Stefan; Thalhammer, Mechthild: A minimisation approach for computing the ground state of Gross-Pitaevskii systems (2009)