ASP: automated symbolic computation of approximate symmetries of differential equations. Nature of problem: Calculates approximate symmetries for differential equations using any of the three methods as proposed by Baikov, Gazizov and Ibragimov [1,2], Fushchych and Shtelen  or Pakdemirli, Yürüsoy and Dolapci . Package includes an altered version of the DESOLVII package (Vu, Jefferson and Carminati ).
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 12 articles )
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12.
- Jannelli, Alessandra; Ruggieri, Marianna; Speciale, Maria Paola: Numerical solutions of space-fractional advection-diffusion equations with nonlinear source term (2020)
- Jannelli, Alessandra; Ruggieri, Marianna; Speciale, Maria Paola: Analytical and numerical solutions of time and space fractional advection-diffusion-reaction equation (2019)
- Li, Changzhao; Zhang, Juan: Lie symmetry analysis and exact solutions of generalized fractional Zakharov-Kuznetsov equations (2019)
- Di Salvo, Rosa; Gorgone, Matteo; Oliveri, Francesco: A consistent approach to approximate Lie symmetries of differential equations (2018)
- Jamal, Sameerah: (n^\textth)-order approximate Lagrangians induced by perturbative geometries (2018)
- Jannelli, Alessandra; Ruggieri, Marianna; Speciale, Maria Paola: Exact and numerical solutions of time-fractional advection-diffusion equation with a nonlinear source term by means of the Lie symmetries (2018)
- Ahmed, Waheed A.; Zaman, F. D.; Saleh, Khairul: Invariant solutions for a class of perturbed nonlinear wave equations (2017)
- Jefferson, G. F.; Carminati, J.: FracSym: automated symbolic computation of Lie symmetries of fractional differential equations (2014)
- Costantini, Stefania; Formisano, Andrea: RASP and ASP as a fragment of linear logic (2013)
- Ibragimov, Ranis; Jefferson, Grace; Carminati, John: Explicit invariant solutions associated with nonlinear atmospheric flows in a thin rotating spherical shell with and without west-to-east jets perturbations (2013)
- Jefferson, G. F.: On the second-order approximate symmetry classification and optimal systems of subalgebras for a forced Korteweg-de Vries equation (2013)
- Jefferson, G. F.; Carminati, J.: ASP: automated symbolic computation of approximate symmetries of differential equations (2013)