The mission of the GenABEL project is to provide a free framework for collaborative, robust, transparent, open-source based development of statistical genomics methodology. We aim to streamline methodology discussion, development, implementation, dissemination and maintenance; through the community.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 12 articles )
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12.
- Lin Wang, Wei Zhang, Qizhai Li: AssocTests: An R Package for Genetic Association Studies (2020) not zbMATH
- Mathieu Emily, Nicolas Sounac, Florian Kroell, Magalie Houée-Bigot: Gene-Based Methods to Detect Gene-Gene Interaction in R: The GeneGeneInteR Package (2020) not zbMATH
- Keith, Jonathan M. (ed.): Bioinformatics. Volume II: structure, function, and applications (2017)
- Frank, Alvaro; Fabregat-Traver, Diego; Bientinesi, Paolo: Large-scale linear regression: development of high-performance routines (2016)
- Gregory J. Matthews, Andrea S. Foulkes: MixMAP: An R Package for Mixed Modeling of Meta-Analysis p Values in Genetic Association Studies (2015) not zbMATH
- Fabregat-Traver, Diego; Aulchenko, Yurii S.; Bientinesi, Paolo: Solving sequences of generalized least-squares problems on multi-threaded architectures (2014)
- Fabregat-Traver, Diego; Bientinesi, Paolo: Computing petaflops over terabytes of data: the case of genome-wide association studies (2014)
- Warrington, Nicole M.; Tilling, Kate; Howe, Laura D.; Paternoster, Lavinia; Pennell, Craig E.; Wu, Yan Yan; Briollais, Laurent: Robustness of the linear mixed effects model to error distribution assumptions and the consequences for genome-wide association studies (2014)
- Pirinen, Matti; Donnelly, Peter; Spencer, Chris C. A.: Efficient computation with a linear mixed model on large-scale data sets with applications to genetic studies (2013)
- Aulchenko, Yurii S.; Struchalin, Maksim V.; Van Duijn, Cornelia M.: Probabel package for genome-wide association analysis of imputed data (2010) ioport
- Sangket, Unitsa; Mahasirimongkol, Surakameth; Chantratita, Wasun; Tandayya, Pichaya; Aulchenko, Yurii S.: Parallabel: an R library for generalized parallelization of genome-wide association studies (2010) ioport
- Jing Zhao: gap: Genetic Analysis Package (2007) not zbMATH