YALL1: Your ALgorithms for L1: YALL1 package now includes: YALL1 Basic, a solver for sparse reconstruction. YALL1 Group, a solver for group/joint sparse reconstruction.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 67 articles )
Showing results 61 to 67 of 67.
- Zhang, Xiangrong; Yang, Hao; Jiao, L. C.; Yang, Yang; Dong, Feng: Laplacian group sparse modeling of human actions (2014) ioport
- Chen, Caihua; Shen, Yuan; You, Yanfei: On the convergence analysis of the alternating direction method of multipliers with three blocks (2013)
- Liu, Yuanyuan; Jiao, L. C.; Shang, Fanhua; Yin, Fei; Liu, F.: An efficient matrix bi-factorization alternative optimization method for low-rank matrix recovery and completion (2013)
- Xiao, Yunhai; Wu, Soon-Yi; Li, Dong-Hui: Splitting and linearizing augmented Lagrangian algorithm for subspace recovery from corrupted observations (2013)
- Wen, Zaiwen; Goldfarb, Donald; Scheinberg, Katya: Block coordinate descent methods for semidefinite programming (2012)
- Ni, Kangyu; Datta, Somantika; Mahanti, Prasun; Roudenko, Svetlana; Cochran, Douglas: Efficient deterministic compressed sensing for images with chirps and Reed-Muller codes (2011)
- Wen, Zaiwen; Goldfarb, Donald; Yin, Wotao: Alternating direction augmented Lagrangian methods for semidefinite programming (2010)