SimComp: Simultaneous Comparisons for Multiple Endpoints. Simultaneous tests and confidence intervals are provided for one-way experimental designs with one or many normally distributed, primary response variables (endpoints). Differences (Hasler and Hothorn, 2011) or ratios (Hasler and Hothorn, 2012) of means can be considered. Various contrasts can be chosen, unbalanced sample sizes are allowed as well as heterogeneous variances (Hasler and Hothorn, 2008) or covariance matrices (Hasler, 2014).
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Gunawardana, Asanka; Konietschke, Frank: Nonparametric multiple contrast tests for general multivariate factorial designs (2019)
- Hasler, Mario: Heteroscedasticity: multiple degrees of freedom vs. sandwich estimation (2016)
- Pallmann, Philip; Hothorn, Ludwig A.: Analysis of means: a generalized approach using R (2016)
- Hasler, Mario: Comment on: “Multiple comparisons with a control under heteroscedasticity” (2015)
- Hasler, Mario; Böhlendorf, Kathrin: Multiple comparisons for multiple endpoints in agricultural experiments (2013)