R package animation: A gallery of animations in statistics and utilities to create animations. This package contains a variety of functions for animations in statistics, covering areas such as probability theory, mathematical statistics, multivariate statistics, nonparametric statistics, sampling survey, linear models, time series, computational statistics, data mining and machine learning. These functions might be helpful in teaching statistics and data analysis. Also provided in this package are several approaches to save animations to various formats, e.g. Flash, GIF, HTML pages, PDF and videos (saveSWF(), saveGIF(), saveHTML(), saveLatex(), and saveVideo() respectively). PDF animations can be inserted into Sweave/knitr easily.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 10 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10.
- Arsalane Chouaib Guidoum, Kamal Boukhetala: Performing Parallel Monte Carlo and Moment Equations Methods for Ito and Stratonovich Stochastic Differential Systems: R Package Sim.DiffProc (2020) not zbMATH
- Harris, David; Martin, Gael M.; Perera, Indeewara; Poskitt, D. S.: Construction and visualization of confidence sets for frequentist distributional forecasts (2019)
- Sievert, Carson; VanderPlas, Susan; Cai, Jun; Ferris, Kevin; Khan, Faizan Uddin Fahad; Hocking, Toby Dylan: Extending ggplot2 for linked and animated web graphics (2019)
- Alfonso Iodice D’Enza, Angelos Markos, Davide Buttarazzi: The idm Package: Incremental Decomposition Methods in R (2018) not zbMATH
- Michael Hahsler and Matthew Bolaños and John Forrest: Introduction to stream: An Extensible Framework for Data Stream Clustering Research with R (2017) not zbMATH
- Sebastian Meyer and Leonhard Held and Michael Höhle: Spatio-Temporal Analysis of Epidemic Phenomena Using the R Package surveillance (2017) not zbMATH
- Boyle, Elizabeth A.; MacArthur, Ewan W.; Connolly, Thomas M.; Hainey, Thomas; Manea, Madalina; Kärki, Anne; van Rosmalen, Peter: A narrative literature review of games, animations and simulations to teach research methods and statistics (2014) MathEduc
- Gandrud, Christopher: Reproducible research with R and RStudio (2014)
- Meyer, Sebastian; Held, Leonhard: Power-law models for infectious disease spread (2014)
- Yihui Xie: animation: An R Package for Creating Animations and Demonstrating Statistical Methods (2013) not zbMATH