GAP package recog: A collection of group recognition methods. This packages contains a collection of methods for the constructive recognition of groups. It is mostly intended for permutation groups, matrix groups and projective groups.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 10 articles )
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10.
- Cannon, John J.; Holt, Derek F.; Unger, William R.: The use of permutation representations in structural computations in large finite matrix groups (2019)
- Detinko, A. S.; Flannery, D. L.: Linear groups and computation (2019)
- Detinko, A.; Flannery, D. L.; Hulpke, A.: Zariski density and computing in arithmetic groups (2018)
- Guest, Simon; Spiga, Pablo: Finite primitive groups and regular orbits of group elements (2017)
- Çağman, Abdullah; Ankaralioğlu, Nurullah: A contribution to the analysis of a reduction algorithm for groups with an extraspecial normal subgroup (2016)
- Bäärnhielm, Henrik; Holt, Derek; Leedham-Green, C. R.; O’Brien, E. A.: A practical model for computation with matrix groups. (2015)
- Praeger, Cheryl E.; Seress, Ákos; Yalçınkaya, Şükrü: Generation of finite classical groups by pairs of elements with large fixed point spaces. (2015)
- Niemeyer, Alice C.; Praeger, Cheryl E.: Elements in finite classical groups whose powers have large 1-eigenspaces. (2014)
- Hulpke, Alexander: Computing conjugacy classes of elements in matrix groups. (2013)
- Carlson, Jon F.; Neunhöffer, Max; Roney-Dougal, Colva M.: A polynomial-time reduction algorithm for groups of semilinear or subfield class. (2009)