3D Surface Mesh Generation
This package provides functions to generate surface meshes that interpolate smooth surfaces. The meshing algorithm is based on Delaunay refinement and provides some guarantees on the resulting mesh: the user is able to control the size and shape of the mesh elements and the accuracy of the surface approximation. There is no restriction on the topology and number of components of input surfaces. The surface mesh generator may also be used for non smooth surfaces but without guarantee. Currently, implementations are provided for implicit surfaces described as the zero level set of some function and surfaces described as a gray level set in a three-dimensional image.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Dong, Guozhi; Guo, Hailong: Parametric polynomial preserving recovery on manifolds (2020)
- Guo, Hailong: Surface Crouzeix-Raviart element for the Laplace-Beltrami equation (2020)
- Wei, Huayi; Xu, Ming; Si, Wei; Jiang, Kai: A finite element method of the self-consistent field theory on general curved surfaces (2019)
- Sánta, Zsolt; Kato, Zoltan: Elastic alignment of triangular surface meshes (2018)
- Elliott, Charles M.; Ranner, Thomas; Venkataraman, Chandrasekhar: Coupled bulk-surface free boundary problems arising from a mathematical model of receptor-ligand dynamics (2017)
- Dedner, Andreas; Madhavan, Pravin: Adaptive discontinuous Galerkin methods on surfaces (2016)
- Antonietti, Paola F.; Dedner, Andreas; Madhavan, Pravin; Stangalino, Simone; Stinner, Björn; Verani, Marco: High order discontinuous Galerkin methods for elliptic problems on surfaces (2015)
- Krüger, T.; Varnik, F.; Raabe, D.: Efficient and accurate simulations of deformable particles immersed in a fluid using a combined immersed boundary lattice Boltzmann finite element method (2011)