R package Momocs: Shape Analysis of Outlines. Momocs is intended to ease and popularize shape analysis of outlines (especially using elliptical Fourier analysis). It mostly hinges on the functions developed in Morphometrics with R (Claude, 2008). From outline extraction of images and elliptical Fourier calculation to multivariate analysis and the visualization of transformations within the morphological space, Momocs provides a complete and convenient toolkit to specialists within every field that are, or may be, interested in morphological comparisons of outlines.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Borowska, Agnieszka; Giurghita, Diana; Husmeier, Dirk: Gaussian process enhanced semi-automatic approximate Bayesian computation: parameter inference in a stochastic differential equation system for chemotaxis (2021)
- Gutiérrez, Luis; Mena, Ramsés H.; Díaz-Avalos, Carlos: Linear models for statistical shape analysis based on parametrized closed curves (2020)
- Zimmerman, Dale L.; Tang, Jun; Huang, Rui: Outline analyses of the called strike zone in major league Baseball (2019)
- Epifanio, Irene; Ibáñez, María Victoria; Simó, Amelia: Archetypal shapes based on landmarks and extension to handle missing data (2018)
- Vinué, Guillermo; Simó, Amelia; Alemany, Sandra: The (k)-means algorithm for 3D shapes with an application to apparel design (2016)
- Vincent Bonhomme; Sandrine Picq; Cédric Gaucherel; Julien Claude: Momocs: Outline Analysis Using R (2014) not zbMATH
- Claude, Julien: Morphometrics with R (2008)