R package NPsimex: Nonparametric Smoothing for contaminated data using Simulation-Extrapolation. This package contains a collection of functions to to perform nonparametric deconvolution using simulation extrapolation (SIMEX). We propose an estimator that adopts the SIMEX idea but bypasses the simulation step in the original SIMEX algorithm. There is no bandwidth parameter and the estimate is determined by appropriately selecting ”design points”. See details in: Wang, X.F., Sun, J. and Fan, Z. (2011). Deconvolution density estimation with heteroscedastic errors using SIMEX.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Phuong, Cao Xuan; Thuy, Le Thi Hong: Density deconvolution in a non-standard case of heteroscedastic noises (2020)
- Zhang, Qihuang; Yi, Grace Y.: R package for analysis of data with mixed measurement error and misclassification in covariates: augSIMEX (2019)
- Lee, Mihee; Wang, Ling; Shen, Haipeng; Hall, Peter; Guo, Guang; Marron, J. S.: Least squares sieve estimation of mixture distributions with boundary effects (2015)
- Lee, Mihee; Hall, Peter; Shen, Haipeng; Marron, J. S.; Tolle, Jon; Burch, Christina: Deconvolution estimation of mixture distributions with boundaries (2013)
- McIntyre, Julie; Barry, Ronald P.: Bivariate deconvolution with SIMEX: an application to mapping Alaska earthquake density (2012)