PoiClaClu: Classification and clustering of sequencing data based on a Poisson model. Implements the methods described in the paper, Witten (2011) Classification and Clustering of Sequencing Data using a Poisson Model, Annals of Applied Statistics 5(4) 2493-2518.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 10 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10.
- Corsini, Noemi; Viroli, Cinzia: Dealing with overdispersion in multivariate count data (2022)
- Lin, Kevin Z.; Lei, Jing; Roeder, Kathryn: Exponential-family embedding with application to cell developmental trajectories for single-cell RNA-seq data (2021)
- Shuler, Kurtis; Sison-Mangus, Marilou; Lee, Juhee: Bayesian sparse multivariate regression with asymmetric nonlocal priors for microbiome data analysis (2020)
- Yu, Weichang; Azizi, Lamiae; Ormerod, John T.: Variational nonparametric discriminant analysis (2020)
- Yu, Weichang; Ormerod, John T.; Stewart, Michael: Variational discriminant analysis with variable selection (2020)
- Singh, Rakhi; Mukhopadhyay, Siuli: Exact Bayesian designs for count time series (2019)
- Zhang, Yilin; Poux-Berthe, Marie; Wells, Chris; Koc-Michalska, Karolina; Rohe, Karl: Discovering political topics in facebook discussion threads with graph contextualization (2018)
- Komárek, Arnošt; Komárková, Lenka: Clustering for multivariate continuous and discrete longitudinal data (2013)
- Komori, Osamu; Pritchard, Mari; Eguchi, Shinto: Multiple suboptimal solutions for prediction rules in gene expression data (2013)
- Witten, Daniela M.: Classification and clustering of sequencing data using a Poisson model (2011)