NModel is a model-based testing and analysis framework for model programs written in C#. It is explained and used in the book Model-based Software Testing and Analysis with C#. In constrast with conventional unit testing, where a test engineer must code each test case, model-based testing is recommended where so many test cases are needed that it would be infeasible to code them all by hand. It is especially indicated for testing behaviors with data- and history-dependence and nondeterminism, where many different variations (data values, interleavings etc.) should be tested for each scenario (or use case). Model-based testing has been applied to communication protocols, web applications, embedded control systems, and graphical user interfaces.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Clarke, Edmund M.; Henzinger, Thomas A.; Veith, Helmut: Introduction to model checking (2018)
- Schrammel, Peter; Kroening, Daniel; Brain, Martin; Martins, Ruben; Teige, Tino; Bienmüller, Tom: Incremental bounded model checking for embedded software (2017)
- Pakulin, N. V.; Tugaenko, A. N.; Shnitman, V. Z.: Model-based testing of Internet e-mail protocols (2012) ioport
- Kuliamin, V. V.: Component architecture of model-based testing environment (2010) ioport
- Veanes, Margus; Jacky, Jonathan: Composing model programs for analysis (2010)
- Ernits, Juhan; Roo, Rivo; Jacky, Jonathan; Veanes, Margus: Model-based testing of web applications using nmodel (2009) ioport
- Kuliamin, V. V.: Integration of verification methods for program systems (2009)
- Jacky, Jonathan; Veanes, Marqus; Campbell, Colin; Schulte, Wolfram: Model-based software testing and analysis with C# (2008)
- Veanes, Margus; Saabas, Ando: On bounded reachability of programs with set comprehensions (2008)
- Veanes, Margus; Campbell, Colin; Schulte, Wolfram: Composition of model programs (2007)
- Veanes, Margus; Ernits, Juhan; Campbell, Colin: State isomorphism in model programs with abstract data structures (2007)