The two versions of ppfolio (sequential and parallel) did unexpectedly well at the SAT 2011 competition. ppfolio parallel got 11 medals and ppfolio sequential obtained 5 medals, which is extremely surprising. It should be recalled that ppfolio is only a system tool to run the solvers in parallel, assigning them a given set of cores. This is essentially equivalent to typing the following command line: solver1 & solver2 & solver3 & solver4 & solver5 & . Therefore, the results obtained by this portfolio are only due to the base solvers selected, which are the actual solvers to deserve a medal. Here are the medals that ppfolio owes to the individual solvers: ...
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Ngoko, Yanik; Cérin, Christophe; Trystram, Denis: Solving SAT in a distributed cloud: a portfolio approach (2019)
- Demyanova, Yulia; Pani, Thomas; Veith, Helmut; Zuleger, Florian: Empirical software metrics for benchmarking of verification tools (2017)
- Lindauer, Marius; Hoos, Holger; Leyton-Brown, Kevin; Schaub, Torsten: Automatic construction of parallel portfolios via algorithm configuration (2017)
- Amadini, Roberto; Gabbrielli, Maurizio; Mauro, Jacopo: Why CP portfolio solvers are (under)utilized? issues and challenges (2015)
- Audemard, Gilles; Simon, Laurent: Lazy clause exchange policy for parallel SAT solvers (2014)
- Cai, Shaowei; Su, Kaile: Local search for Boolean satisfiability with configuration checking and subscore (2013)
- Manthey, Norbert; Philipp, Tobias; Wernhard, Christoph: Soundness of inprocessing in clause sharing SAT solvers (2013)