The Markov-WZ method. The authors introduce a generalization of the well-known WZ theory given by Wilf and Zeilberger using ideas which are due to Markov and were used for convergence-acceleration of infinite series already in 1890. It turns out that the two methods can be combined and give a new algorithmic procedure for convergence-acceleration. The authors introduce a Maple package Markov WZ which can be downloaded from the second author’s website and give some examples.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Chen, Shaoshi: How to generate all possible rational Wilf-Zeilberger pairs? (2019)
- Apagodu, Moa: A short WZ-proof of Euler’s fundamental sum identity and more (2011)
- Hessami Pilehrood, Kh.; Hessami Pilehrood, T.: Bivariate identities for values of the Hurwitz zeta function and supercongruences (2011)
- Chen, William Y. C.; Xia, Ernest X. W.: The (q)-WZ method for infinite series (2009)
- Hessami Pilehrood, Khodabakhsh; Hessami Pilehrood, Tatiana: Simultaneous generation for zeta values by the Markov-WZ method (2008)
- Mohammed, Mohamud; Zeilberger, Doron: The Markov-WZ method (2004)