fKenzo: a user interface for computations in algebraic topology. fKenzo is an integral assistant for research in (a subset of) Algebraic Topology. The ”integral” adjective means that this assistant not only provides a graphical interface for using a computational kernel (Kenzo), but also guides the user in his interaction with the system, and as far as possible, produces certificates about the correctness of the computations per- formed.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Filakovský, Marek; Franek, Peter; Wagner, Uli; Zhechev, Stephan: Computing simplicial representatives of homotopy group elements (2018)
- Krčál, Marek; Matoušek, Jiří; Sergeraert, Francis: Polynomial-time homology for simplicial Eilenberg-MacLane spaces (2013)
- Romero, Ana; Rubio, Julio: Homotopy groups of suspended classifying spaces: an experimental approach (2013)
- Heras, Jónathan; Pascual, Vico; Rubio, Julio: A system for computing and reasoning in algebraic topology (2011)
- Heras, Jónathan; Pascual, Vico; Rubio, Julio; Sergeraert, Francis: fKenzo: a user interface for performing calculations in algebraic topology (2011)
- Heras, J.; Pascual, V.; Rubio, J.; Sergeraert, F.: fKenzo: a user interface for computations in algebraic topology (2011)