R package rpartOrdinal: Ordinal classification tree functions. This package contains functions that can be called in conjunction with rpart for deriving a classification tree when the response to be predicted is ordinal.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Charpentier, Arthur (ed.): Computational actuarial science with R (2015)
- Leha, Andreas: Statistical methods to enhance clinical prediction with high-dimensional data and ordinal response (2015)
- Wolf, Bethany J.; Slate, Elizabeth H.; Hill, Elizabeth G.: Ordinal logic regression: a classifier for discovering combinations of binary markers for ordinal outcomes (2015)
- Fellinghauer, Bernd; Bühlmann, Peter; Ryffel, Martin; von Rhein, Michael; Reinhardt, Jan D.: Stable graphical model estimation with random forests for discrete, continuous, and mixed variables (2013)
- Giuliano Galimberti; Gabriele Soffritti; Matteo Maso: Classification Trees for Ordinal Responses in R: The rpartScore Package (2012) not zbMATH
- Kellie Archer: rpartOrdinal: An R Package for Deriving a Classification Tree for Predicting an Ordinal Response (2010) not zbMATH