HybridSal -- A language extension to SAL for specifying Hybrid Systems and a tool that performs Hybrid Abstraction (PDF) to automatically generate discrete SAL specifications that can be model checked by other SAL tools. HybridSAL has been used in Symbolic Systems Biology to analyze hybrid systems with tens of continuous variables.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Goyal, Manish; Duggirala, Parasara Sridhar: Extracting counterexamples induced by safety violation in linear hybrid systems (2020)
- Bernardeschi, Cinzia; Domenici, Andrea: Verifying safety properties of a nonlinear control by interactive theorem proving with the prototype verification system (2016)
- Tiwari, Ashish: Attacking a feedback controller (2015) ioport
- Rushby, John: The versatile synchronous observer (2014) ioport
- Tiwari, Ashish: Hybridsal relational abstracter (2012) ioport
- Ciocchetta, Federica: Bio-PEPA with events (2009)
- Passmore, Grant Olney; Jackson, Paul B.: Combined decision techniques for the existential theory of the reals (2009)