THE BioSPI SYSTEM FOR SIMULATION OF BIOCHEMICAL PROCESSES. BioSPI is a computer application we have developed for simulating the behavior of biochemical systems specified in the pi calculus. It is based on the Logix system, which implements Flat Concurrent Prolog (FCP). The use of FCP allows both mobility and synchronized communication, two of the major features of the pi-calculus. To the best of our knowledge this is the only implementation of the full synchronous calculus, including mixed choice.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Barbuti, Roberto; Maggiolo-Schettini, Andrea; Milazzo, Paolo; Pardini, Giovanni: Spatial calculus of looping sequences (2011)
- Barbuti, Roberto; Maggiolo-Schettini, Andrea; Milazzo, Paolo; Pardini, Giovanni: Spatial calculus of looping sequences (2009)
- Ciocchetta, Federica; Hillston, Jane: Bio-PEPA: A framework for the modelling and analysis of biological systems (2009)
- Garzillo, Carmine; Trautteur, Giuseppe: Computational virtuality in biological systems (2009)
- Tymchyshyn, Oksana; Kwiatkowska, Marta: Combining intra- and inter-cellular dynamics to investigate intestinal homeostasis (2008)
- Xu, Xian; Dong, Xiaoju; Fu, Yuxi: A model in (\kappa) for DNA addition (2007)
- Regev, Aviv; Panina, Ekaterina M.; Silverman, William; Cardelli, Luca; Shapiro, Ehud: BioAmbients: an abstraction for biological compartments (2004)
Further publications can be found at: http://www.wisdom.weizmann.ac.il/~biospi/index_main.html