R package poLCA: Polytomous Variable Latent Class Analysis. Latent class analysis and latent class regression models for polytomous outcome variables. Also known as latent structure analysis.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 25 articles )
Showing results 21 to 25 of 25.
- Bartolucci, Francesco; Bacci, Silvia; Gnaldi, Michela: MultiLCIRT: an R package for multidimensional latent class item response models (2014)
- Bertrand, Aurélie M. E.; Hafner, Christian M.: On heterogeneous latent class models with applications to the analysis of rating scores (2014)
- Genge, Ewa: A latent class analysis of the public attitude towards the euro adoption in Poland (2014)
- Wermuth, Nanny; Marchetti, Giovanni M.: Star graphs induce tetrad correlations: for Gaussian as well as for binary variables (2014)
- Wermuth, Nanny; Marchetti, Giovanni M.; Zwiernik, Piotr: Binary distributions of concentric rings (2014)