MCFM - Monte Carlo for FeMtobarn processes. This is the homepage for the parton-level Monte Carlo program MCFM. The program is designed to calculate cross-sections for various femtobarn-level processes at hadron-hadron colliders. For most processes, matrix elements are included at next-to-leading order and incorporate full spin correlations. For more details, including a list of available processes, view the documentation (PDF).
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Valerio Bertone, Stefano Carrazza, Nathan P. Hartland: APFELgrid : A high performance tool for parton density determinations (2017) not zbMATH
- Denner, Ansgar; Dittmaier, Stefan; Kallweit, Stefan; Mück, Alexander: Electroweak corrections to Higgs-strahlung off W/Z bosons at the tevatron and the LHC with HAWK (2012)
- Alioli, Simone; Nason, Paolo; Oleari, Carlo; Re, Emanuele: Vector boson plus one jet production in POWHEG (2011)
- Batell, Brian; Pradler, Josef; Spannowsky, Michael: Dark matter from minimal flavor violation (2011)
- Banfi, Andrea; Salam, Gavin P.; Zanderighi, Giulia: Phenomenology of event shapes at hadron colliders (2010)
- Bauer, M.; Goertz, F.; Haisch, U.; Pfoh, T.; Westhoff, S.: Top-quark forward-backward asymmetry in Randall-Sundrum models beyond the leading order (2010)
- Cacciapaglia, Giacomo; Choudhury, S. Rai; Deandrea, Aldo; Gaur, Naveen; Klasen, Michael: Dileptonic signatures of (T)-odd quarks at the LHC (2010)
- Bozzi, Giuseppe; Catani, Stefano; Ferrera, Giancarlo; De Florian, Daniel; Grazzini, Massimiliano: Transverse-momentum resummation: a perturbative study of Z production at the tevatron (2009)